The Notification for SSC CGL is the most awaited one by all Government job aspirants. As the official notification would be released, here is a list of few important information you can expect from it.
- A notification is an official notice released by the examination conducting authority that includes complete details about the Recruitment.
- Before applying for any recruitment it is suggested for all the applicants to go through the official notification carefully.
- Apart from this, if you satisfy the specified eligibility criteria only you will be able to complete the CGL Application Process.
So, wondering what you can expect from the upcoming CGL Notification 2019? Take a look at the below information and know what is different from previous year Notification.
Here is the list of information you can expect from the current SSC CGL Notification 2019 PDF.
Firstly, it is the vacancy everyone looks into. This year definitely it is more than the previous year vacancies. As per latest reports, more than 9000 vacancies will be released by SSC under various departments.
- There are numerous departments under SSC CGL which includes Assistant Audit Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Inspector of Income Tax, Assistant Enforcement Officer, and many more.
- If you are an SSC CGL aspirant, then ensure to go through the number of vacancies for each post and then apply for your desired one.
- SSC releases vacancies based on the categories like UR, SC, ST, and OBC. Hence, the vacancies may vary for each category.
As per the SSC Calendar, the SSC CGL Exam Dates have been released for the year 2019-20. Here is a glimpse of the exam dates related to SSC CGL Exam 2019-20.
|Notification Release Date
|October 22, 2019
|Starting Date to fill Application form:
|November 22, 2019
|Admit Card for SSC CGL Tier-1 Download
|February Last Week 2020
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date for Tier-1
|March 2-11, 2020
|CGL Result Announce for Tier-1 Exam
|April 3rd week 2020
|Admit Card for CGL Tier-2 Download
|SSC CGL 2020 Exam Date for Tier-2
|CGL 2020 Result Date Announcement (Tier-2)
|Tier-3 Exam Date
|CGL Level-4 Test/Interview/ Computer Skill Test
|Yet to be notified
This remains the same however, we have provided an overall information on how candidates are selected.
- There are totally four stages involved in SSC CGL Recruitment 2019-20 that include Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, and Tier 4.
- Candidates qualifying in Tier 1 will be eligible for Tier 2.
- Candidates who qualify the Tier 2 will be eligible for both Tier 3 and Tier 4.
- The Final Merit list is based on the combined marks scored in Tier 1, 2, and 3.
- Tier 4 is a qualifying round and mandatory for CSS / MEA / Tax Assistant Posts.
- It requires continuous preparation and concertation to qualify all the stages above the cut off marks.
- Apart from studying the topics, it is important take up SSC CGL Mock Tests in order to analyze your preparation.
- Try to build a habit of taking up tests after completing each topic which can help you to remember all the topics.
This is an important information that is present in the Notification. If you are willing to apply, then the notification provides detailed step by step instructions to fill the form.
- The SSC CGL Application form includes four stages: Online Registration, Filling the form, Uploading of Scanned Documents, Payment of application fee.
- It is important to note that you cannot edit or correct any mistakes made in the form after submitting. Hence, fill the form carefully by taking time.
- Ensure to fill the application form on or before last date.
The SSC CGL 2019 Notification involves detailed Exam Pattern and syllabus. After applying for your desired post, it is suggested to begin preparation for Tier 1 well in advance.
- The Notification provides exam pattern for all the stages of SSC CGL Recruitment.
- Make sure to go through the notification carefully and then proceed with preparing for respective stages.
- Exam pattern helps in knowing what is the pattern of question paper, how many questions are asked from each section, what is the total marks and time duration.
- Knowing these details are very important for any candidate who is appearing for SSC CGL Exam 2019.
Hope you all have received enough information about the SSC CGL Notification. Stay tuned for more information.