Yoga has gained wide popularity as a result of its health benefits. Apart from body strength, an individual receives spiritual and mind healing as it creates harmony between the body, mind and the universe. Glo meditation online offerings give you choices for different locations, times, relations and poses. In particular, Glo specializes in offering yoga solutions online to its community of subscribers. They have a network of teachers who are experts in different approaches and anatomies.
Since the meditation online techniques are available online, you have to use a device to access them. Luckily, the site can be accessed through all devices anywhere. These include Apple TV, iPhone, iPad, watch and the web.
Glo iOS meditation app allows you to download the classes on iPhone and iPad for practicing offline. You will not need access to wifi to meditate. While at home, Apple TV meditation app gives you the much needed comfort. Apple watch helps you track your heart rate and exercise duration to meet the set daily goals. All these apps are free for all people with Glo membership.
Whether you are outdoors, in your living room, hotel room, or the airport, meditation online is available. After downloading the sessions, you continue with your practices where you are.
Glo gives 15 day free trial to people interested in meditation online. This allows you to try their courses so that you can subscribe if satisfied. Remember, you can cancel the trial any time. So, don’t worry if you want to try.
Glo has meditation app for the beginners and experienced in different styles. The different techniques such as mindfulness, visualization and mantra recitation trains and focuses individuals’ mind. Engaging in each style impacts and deepens the yoga practice.
Types of Meditation Online Classes
- Before School with Jo Tastula- A morning meditation technique meant to prepare your young one before going to school. Jo Tastula helps your family to set intention for the day. It is in level 1 and lasts for 10 minutes.
- Healthy, Strong, Happy, and Calm Meditation with MC Yogi- The class with MC Yogi is a simple mantra that relaxes your mind. You are required to repeat the words severally until your bones relax. It is a level 1-2 practice lasting 15 minutes.
- Inner Sanctuary Meditation with Amy Ippoliti- The class invites more ease and helps you manage stress by creating a safe place for you. It is a level 1 practice lasting 10 minutes.
- Unraveling Knots Meditation with MC Yogi- Involves visualizing a stream of water flowing over you and loosening any knots on your body. Then allow tension to go and cultivate deep sense of peace, focus, and clarity. It is for level 1-2 and lasts for 10 minutes.
- Simply Savasana Meditation with Taylor Harkness- Involves lying facing upwards on a mat with your legs supported by a pillow case at the knees and head lying on towel. The guided body scan allows you to slow down. You can do it any time of the day or after a class for deeper meditation. It is for level 1 and lasts for 15 minutes.
- PMS Meditation with Tiffany Cruikshank- Flushes out toxic energy in your liver and removes toxins that make you uncomfortable if you feel moody from PMS. It is for level 1-2 and lasts 10 minutes.
- Balance Your Heart and Mind Meditation with Kia Miller- Use a breath technique to create a deep connection. Inhale through the mouth and exhale through the nose to awaken your potential. It is for level one and lasts 15 minutes.
Indeed, meditation app by Glo creates a deep spiritual sensation. The above meditation techniques show that there are varieties of meditation methodology by Glo. These will definitely help you in your yoga practice.