There are many kinds of substances, which when used in Electrical and electronic products, can cause a substantial amount of harm to the environment and to human health. Ergo, a lot of these substances cannot be recycled that makes them triply harmful. Considering many such risks in mind, governments in many countries have come up with many environmental laws, out of which, the RoHS law is one of the most important one.
Now, if you’re someone who is involved in the production of electrical and electronic goods of any kind, all your products should be RoHS compliant.
Nevertheless, all environmental laws are complicated. Which is why you need the help of experts at firms like Enviropass to offer services like the Enviropass RoHS testing services. Wondering what these services are and how they can help you? If yes, then have a look at the guide below.
- The Classic RoHS Service
The classic RoHS service is a one of a kind of solution where experts at elite firms examine and evaluate all the documents. These documents – they contain the information of all substances used in the production of your products – are then used to find out:
- Whether your products contain prohibited/banned substances.
- Whether the amount of such substances is more than or less than 0.1%.
- Writing a report that can be submitted to the authorities so that you can get the RoHS compliance certification.
- The Deluxe RoHS Service
The deluxe service offers all the benefits of the services offered under the classic RoHS package. Following which, experts offer some other services – listed below – too.
- The experts teach your staff how to audit the documents.
- The experts teach your staff how to analyze the documents.
- The experts offer a correction plan in case your products are breaching the safety standard laid by the government.
Moving on, you can’t manage analysis and evaluation on your own since the government adds and removes hazardous substances from the risk list every few months. Only professionals can remain updated with all the changes as and when they happen. Which is why they’re the only people who can help you in getting the RoHS certification.
Some of the high risk substances include:
For any more information on such substances and services, you can contact the experts at Enviropass here, https://www.enviropass.ca/rohs/.