If you are eating too much but not gaining weight, it means you are not getting enough calories in your diet. Due to fast paced life and lowering food quality, it is quite tough to get enough nutrients and calories. So, using mass gainer is an apt choice to feel more muscular with improved athletic performance.
Are you facing hard time in bulking up, it is the best time to include mass gainer with your diet and exercise? Mass Gainer Supplement is a blend of high calorie carbohydrates, premium quality protein, creatine, BCAAs, vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients which offer you maximum recovery from rigorous workout.
Protein amount in mass gainer is less than whey protein but the fats and carbohydrates are higher in it.
There are many mass gainers available in the market from various leading brands. Here are some features to identify the best mass gainer.
Features of Mass gainer:
- Loads with carbohydrates: Mass gainer is loaded with good quality of carbohydrates that supply the required energy for your intense workout. Carbohydrate should be 250 g in the best mass gainer.
- Blends of vitamins and minerals: It is loaded with vitamins and minerals which are important to maintain your body healthy and fit. There are 25 vitamins and minerals in a serious mass gainer.
- Rich source of fiber: Fibers improves your digestion and keeps you away from loating. It also helps you to achieve the holistic health.
- Amino acids: Amino acids are helpful in your muscle growth and recovery after your intense workout session.
- Premium quality of whey protein: Whey protein is the best protein available. It is an amazing supplement for bodybuilding and mass gain.
- Clean calories: A standard calorie amount is 1250 calories. If you are afraid of gaining too much fat, you should consider mass gainer less than 1000 calories per serving.
- Creatine and BCAAs: Creatine is very important for improving muscle power and strength. Essential amino acids (BCAAs) are helpful to recover tissues and muscle fast.
Benefits of Mass gainer:
- Reduces your appetite and keeps you fuller for longer
- Ensures you clean calories to prevent unwanted fat
- Builds up huge and strong muscles
- Provides faster recovery
- High profile of fibre aids in better digestion
- High protein is the building block of the body
- Boosts up the energy after rigorous workout
There are some foods which helps to gain weight in a natural way.
- Fish: Fish like salmon and tuna helps to bulk up in a healthy way
- Dry Fruits: Dates, almonds, seeds, cashews, walnuts, hazelnuts, peanuts, and other dry fruits are helpful to provide healthy fat.
- Meat: Red meat and white meat are widely used to gain muscle mass
Side Effects of Having Excessive Mass gainer:
- Creatine in mass gainer can be cause of gastrointestinal distress.
- If you are not taking enough water while using mass gainer, it causes of cramping.
- It can cause unwanted fat gain.
- High level of creatinine in the blood may result in kidney damage.
- High intake increases blood sugar level.
- High calorie and low fiber content leads to constipation.
When it comes to healthy weight gain, mass gainer has several benefits but while choosing a mass gainer supplement consult the doctor or health expert and also consider ingredients per serving.