Have you decided to buy contact lenses but are not sure if you can wear them all the time or can you handle them properly? Here are a few guidelines to keep in mind.
- You must wash your hands before putting on contact lenses;
- Gradual use of contact lenses is necessary (from a couple of hours on the first day to a period of 12 hours later);
- You should avoid wearing them on weekends or at least once a week;
- Store lenses in special boxes, and if you have different optics, be careful not to mix them up;
- Every morning after putting on the lenses, discard the solution in which you stored them overnight and freshen it up overnight;
- Always store contact lenses in a unique solution; otherwise, they dry up and become useless. You should use the unique solution that comes with your contact lenses, not some temporary solutions, such as those containing water and salt.
- These guidelines are the daily steps you should follow for proper lens hygiene, but when you go on vacation, you should also consider the following at markedcardsforsale.com.
- Do not use cream soap, because the cream remains on the hands and is easily transferred to contact lenses;
- – After bathing, contact lenses must be removed, cleaned and disinfected. You should be aware that not all lenses can be used on the beach or pool. Hard ones are easily lost; therefore, flexible and soft are more suitable for these situations. There are also special contact lenses for swimming, but you need to make sure they are ideal for swimming before swimming.
When getting out of the water, you need to blink frequently to remove excess fluid from your eyes. Do not rub your eyelids too hard.
Today, when you can change almost every part of our body that we do not like, our eyes are no exception. You can choose the color of our eyes thanks to a simple contact lens. Since this option is often selected by women, as it is considered one of the simplest transformation techniques, these women should remember the following:
- Put on contact lenses before applying makeup.
- If using hairspray, do so before putting on contact lenses and close your eyes while spraying.
- Do not store nail polish, perfume, or acetone because they can damage the plastic of your contact lenses.
- Blink frequently when drying your hair to keep your eyes from drying out.
- Use a liquid cream base to avoid getting it on your contact lenses.
There are several colors of contact lenses, tailored to the needs and wishes of each. You can even get contact lenses for high-quality infrared contact lenses and a vampire look or blank contact lenses to look blind. You can choose contact lenses of one color and contact lenses of a different color to look strange and exciting.
Summary In a rush to change their appearance, people should consider that contact lenses have their advantages and disadvantages. The benefits are that you benefit from permanent vision correction, you can wear lenses overnight (like thrill contact lenses), your binocular vision is improved, and your field of vision is expanded.