CBD is very versatile and we still don’t know everything about the potential uses of this substance. Some of them, however, are already well confirmed by clinical trials. To buy cbd oil uk you need to know the followings. CBD oil can be used to relieve symptoms or treat:
- some cancers
- drug-resistant epilepsy,
- chronic pain
- neurodegenerative diseases
- inflammation and autoimmune conditions,
- multiple sclerosis
- rheumatoid arthritis,
- lack of appetite
- cardiovascular diseases,
- inflammatory bowel disease,
- movement disorders
- acne and psoriasis,
However, it should be clearly emphasized that CBD oil is not a miracle cure for all diseases. The above list includes conditions that can be treated with CBD or can reduce their symptoms. The effect of CBD oil on these ailments is confirmed by research, but this does not mean that CBD can magically heal patients with diabetes, Dravet’s syndrome or cancer. However, it can help in their treatment: reduce symptoms, alleviate the intensity of pain or, in some cases, may also combat the causes of disease.
Reducing the activity of T-lymphocytes and B-lymphocytes. This means that it can weaken the immune system, increase the risk of infection, and make people with AIDS worse.
- It is recognized that CBD can (but does not have to) reduce the activity of cytochrome P450. Cytochrome P450 is one of the liver enzymes and is responsible for metabolizing over 60% of drugs available on the market. Because of this, taking CBD may worsen the effects of other drugs, but this effect is not yet well understood.
- CBD oil can lower blood pressure, cause dryness, dizziness and sedation. At very high doses (activating TRPV1 receptors) it may increase anxiety.
- Properties of CBD oil and its application.
Anticancer properties of CBD oil
Medical marijuana has gained prominence primarily due to the promising properties of cannabinoids in the fight against cancer. Initially, it was thought that only THC possesses anti-cancer properties, but CBD has also turned out to show them. CBD has milder side effects and does not cause intoxication.
- Initially, studies were conducted to show the effectiveness of cannabinoids for treating the symptoms of nausea and lack of appetite in people who have undergone chemotherapy. The results of the study proved so promising that they were interested in to check the overall effect on different types of cancer. Although we still do not know everything, the effect of many years of research is the conclusion that CBD is a substance with a strong anti-cancer effect. It can be used both to support standard treatment methods and potentially as a substance that directly fights cancer cells.
Research to date has shown that CBD slows or completely inhibits the growth of cancer cells in uterine, lung, thyroid and colon cancers, and also positively affects people affected by leukemia. Scientists have high hopes for CBD in the context of the fight against glioma, which is an extremely malignant brain tumor with very high mortality. In addition, CBD oil reduces tumors associated with breast cancer and prostate cancer.