Sri Balji University in Bangalore, Pune and Christ University are equally good campuses. In the rankings both institutes are almost similar. The key points when choosing an institute include: accredited institutes, infrastructure, faculty, specialization offered, records of previous placements, tuition fees, city preference, and industrial interface.
Sri Balaji University, Pune Key Highlights
- Sri Balaji University in Pune (SBUP)is spread over 16.5 acres, and ranks among India’s top B-Schools
- Each year more than 250 companies from all areas visit the campus for placement.
- 50 percent of the seats are reserved for female SBUP candidates
- SBUP has a well-equipped library of more than 200,000 textbooks
- SBUP has a high speed Internet-enabled Wi-Fi campus
- SBUP has an agreement with Microsoft Campus
- The University has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with SAP India Pvt. Ltd for a 200 hr online training on 5 SAP modules such as HR, SD, FI&O, MM, and ABAP.
- Top recruiters: Amazon, Colgate Palmolive, SBI Life, Vedanta, Deloitte, Accenture, Cognizant, Infosys, Wipro, Gati, Gati, Mindtree and more.
- MBA Ranking: 29th AAA Rating.
Christ University, Bangalore Key Highlights
Established in 1969 and run by the cleric of Carmelites from Mary Immaculate (CMI), the Christ University is a private’ Deemed to be University ‘ in India Christ University is recognized as one of the leading educational institutions and is always one of the best in the most instructive surveys. Famous for offering a wide variety of courses recognized nationally and internationally, Christ University offers students the highest standards of education to help them achieve their goals.
It has 44 Master’s, 17 Master’s, and 21 Ph.D. programs in humanities, social science, science, law, education, trade and management, and engineering programs.
Among all other private colleges, Christ University MBA ranking is high .The high academic importance of the institution in the industry has been highlighted by national and international partners. It continuously develops its learning practices and activities while sharing expertise with partners around the world. All these alliances and collaborations have given the institution a global outlook.
Christ Institute of Management Partners:
- IBM India Private Ltd, Bengaluru
- Affordable Business Solutions, Bengaluru
- Sparx Systems India, Chennai
- Virginia Commonwealth University, USA
- Western Michigan University, USA
- University of Paris-Dauphine, France
- University of Applied Sciences, Wurzburg-Schweinfurt, Germany
- VIVES University College, Belgium
- Chonnam National University, South Korea
- Memberships and Collaborations:
- Quality Circle Forum of India (QCFI)
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII)
- International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA)
- Indo – German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC)
- Indo- American Chamber of Commerce (IACC)
Christ is a USAC (University Study Abroad Consortium) member and selectively provides educational support to students from the member institutions of the USAC.
Christ University Faculty: the majority of Christ University teaching faculties are renowned university teachers, with extensive expertise in their fields and relevant industry experience. Most of the professors who teach MBA are scholars.
Ranking / Rating
This university is certified by NAAC (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) with a ranking of 3.25.
Christ University vs. Sri Balaji University Pune MBA Rankings
MBA College Rankings help you decide which MBA College or MBA program to consider if you have hundreds of options. Though there are hundreds of B-school rankings published in India, it is most important to have clear guidance with the creditability record of the ranking. The renowned rankings are not subjective but objective.
The MBA Ranking is based on studies and surveys carried out by various publications and educational research centers. Since its establishment, numerous judges and critics of the educational community have assessed and recognized the Christ Management Institute as a Deemed to be university.
The MBA reviews also reveal the institution’s ranking status through alumni’s voices. The ranking status of the educational institution shows not only the awards and acknowledgments, but also the alumni’s satisfaction with their services.
HRD Ministry, NIRF Ranking Framework; MBAUniverse.com and Outlook released the top four MBA rankings or B-school rankings in India. All these rankings help you choose in an informed way. In order to give a true picture of management education in India, the MBA Ratings strive to achieve the precise ranking.
Christ university ranks better than Sri Balaji University Pune but the latter is also decent enough. Here is a snapshot of the Christ University MBA ranking:
- Ranked 45th in the 2017 India Education listing
- Christ University was honored by the “Times Foundation “in2016 for Innovative Teaching.
- Ranked 52 in the “Business Now” 2015 list.
- In 2015, in the category “India’s Best Universities,” Christ University of Bangalore is ranked 11th in the’ India Today Group-Nielsen Survey.’
- Ranked consistently among India’s Top 10 Institutes.
This information is given by comparing and evaluating the school, development initiatives, faculty education, entrepreneurship, campus facilities & other services provided by the college, as stated in the account for education institute research. In addition, various polls and education bodies rated and awarded the college.