If you are feeling hungry, happy or you’re a cake lover then, this Salmon Cake should be on your bucket list. In case you are celebrating any festival occasion or special event then, in the dessert it is a great item to serve. And, if you’re a salmon fish lover then, you must taste it, because it has mouth-watering as well as delicious taste. One cup of this mouth-dissolving and mesmerizing cake can tend you say so ‘Yummy’ upon eating.
A cup of Cake requires tremendous effort and quite a complicated cooking process. This cake is made with fresh and healthy Norwegian Salmons. Either you can simply order it from a nearby restaurant or bake it in your kitchen.
Ingredients Required Making A Cake With Salmon
Before making the Salmon Cake (แซลมอน เค้ก, which is the term in Thai) you need to accumulate a list of things to prepare within some time. For one time serving, the required ingredients are half-pound fresh salmon, olive oil, Black Pepper, Kosher salt, 1 small onion, 4 stalks celery, 1 small red bell pepper, Unsalted butter 4 teaspoons, 1 and a half teaspoon Old bay crab boil for seasoning.
1 small yellow bell pepper, Quarter cup fresh flat-leaf parsley, Drained 1 tablespoon capers, ¼ teaspoon Tabasco hot sauce, Half teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, Stale bread 3 slices, crusts must be removed, ½ cup mayonnaise, Dijon mustard 2 teaspoons, 2 extra-large eggs.
The Process To Make This Cake In Your Kitchen
- Step 1: The oven must be preheated at first up to 3500 F.
- Step 2: The salmon must be placed on the pan, skin side down to brush the olive oil and sprinkle salt as well as pepper. Roast it for 20 minutes. Cover with aluminum foil after taking out of the oven and let it cool in refrigerate.
- Step 3: Place butter, olive oil, onion celery, parsley, hot and Worcestershire sauce, red and yellow peppers, and boiled crab. Now add salt, pepper to the mixture to cook it for 20 minutes.
- Step 4: Process the bread in a food processor to have 1 cup of crumbs to toast for 5 minutes.
- Step 5: Add all the mixture in a large bowl and mix them along with mustard, eggs, mayonnaise, and salmon. Let it chill for 30 minutes in the refrigerator over medium heat and then adds butter and olive oil to a pan. Cook the cake for more than 5 minutes until browned and serve hot after draining on paper towels.