How Flexi Desk Dubai offers lucrative package for your venture.
Dubai the city and Emirate in the United Arab Emirates is famous for its 830m tall tower BurjKhalifa, known for its vibrant nightlife, luxury shopping. Dubai the business hub of Western Asia is also the dream place of many entrepreneurs to start their own venture. Launching a business is not a cake walk. You need to decide which type of business you want to get along and can make a feasible choice and opt for fixed desk or Flexi Desk Dubai. These are the two ways business centers provides in exchange of desk place.
A Flexi Desk is also known as “Sustainability Desk”. Flexi Desk Dubai offers flexible criteria for registering companies without physical space. It is typically a desk space or seating place shared among groups of subscribers which is available for use up to 15- 25hrs/ month.
Fixed Desk also called “co working station” is an assigned desk space for one assigned individual who can use it on a daily basis, without having any limitation on usage.
Now, comes the question –
Which is the best option to choose to start my business: Flexi Desk or Fixed Desk?
- Flexi Desk Dubai goes by its name that is it is flexi by nature.
- Take advantages of the flexi Desk Dubai package you require to incorporate your business in a free zone.
- The benefits range from reaping 100% customs tax exemption, zero currency restrictions, permission to avail all capital and profits.
- The Flexi Desk Dubai offers two residency visas per flexi desk and innumerable on site business facilities which includes free tea, coffee, water, unlimited hi speed WI- FI, secure lockers, ample parking.
- In addition the option of booking meetings and conference space along with professional services are also rendered.
Fixed Desk offers
- Pocket friendly office solution.
- Offers individualized desk with locked cabinet.
Allows daily usage without booking in advance.
But the disadvantages lies in its cost which is higher than Flexi Desk.
So, depending upon your budget, it is you who will decide which one is appropriate in setting up your company.