Wedding jewellery is something every bride cherishes the most in her life, having come a long way in life, weddings mark fresh beginnings in terms of place, people, and relationships. Amongst all the things new Jewellery occupies a prime place, a token of love and affection, parents of the bride generally gift them. Out of multiple Jewellery items, we tend to choose the bridal editions that are heavy, and intricate, such as a gold choker necklace, gold haram, Vaddanam, etc that are exclusive bridal Jewellery.
Here Few tips to choose your wedding Jewellery
- Weddings are all about pomp and show, the more glittery the better the feel. However, it may not be apt to overemphasize the Jewellery we buy. Thinking bridal Jewellery beyond wedding is highly important, we often get carried away for heavy pieces but they won’t find a place as an adornment but instead find a place in the lockers. So, choose Jewellery that is stylish, subtle, which can be used occasionally and mix and match a few pieces of daily wears too.
- Understand your neckline to choose Jewelry accordingly. Some are broad and sleek while some are short. Someone with a prominent neckline can go with chokers to mellow down the neckline effect. Chokers such as a bib necklace will ensure your broad shoulders are covered to a large extent giving you that feminine chic look.
- Understanding the colour of your Jewellery- If we observe bridal Jewellery comes in a range of yellow, brown, and tones of white in case of diamond Jewellery. However, instead of choosing bridal Jewellery to match the tone of your saree or lehanga, you can do some forward-thinkingand choose Jewellery pieces that you can use daily too. Such as diamond bangles, daily wear gold bangles, small goldmangalsutra designs to use it on office wear, formals and casuals too.
- Earrings are the most important bridal adornment so choose them wisely. During the bridal shopping, you easily end up buying two to three pairs of earrings, choose earring designs that go with your jawline, with your hairstyle and with your attire- either a saree or lehanga. You can also substitute the ordinary ones with multi-use earrings i.e. 2-in-1 or 3-in-1 earrings etc. You can look for those designs online and get it custom made from a reputed retail Jeweller. Another choice to consider is a set of gemstone earrings either a ruby or emerald or a combination of ruby-emerald earrings, these are universal colours and go well with traditional attires.
- Another must-have item in your bridal picks is the cocktail rings. An oversized party wear ring or a set of stackable rings that you can wear irrespective of occasions in a set or singly. A single search online will leave you with several design choices. You can choose either a single oversized ring or two fingers ring that is broad and artistic. The cocktail rings will be a super cool addition to your trousseau.
As you step into your new innings, take with these coveted tokens of Jewellery. Let the spirit of gold be with you to give you strength, beauty, power, future and above all reassurance!!