We all know that accessories that make every woman look and have a unique style. That’s why women want to spend hours choosing the right accessory to match their outfit, & a beautiful watch is one of them. It’s important to remember that one size fits all when it comes to choosing a watch. For example, when you shop for a timepiece, you need to know how to choose the right watch for your wrist. Because if you choose the wrong size or style you can draw attention to all the wrong reasons.
Although there are no set rules or calculations for the perfect size or shape for your frame, there are some tips that can help you make sure you choose the right watch to your small wrist.
- Choose The Type And Style Of A Small Wrist Watch: For women with small wrists, choosing a watch case shape can be very important. If you review the best women’s watches under 200 you will see that the watches can be very different. For example, casual watches, jewellery watches, fashion trendy watches, dress watches etc. Fashion and jewelry watch cases are notable and integrated with straps which can be a bracelet. This casual watch has a wide face that is easy to wear every day with leather straps. Usually dress watch straps are beautiful leather or metal bands and are worn at formal events.
- Choose The Material: Whatever your small or large wrist, you need to have a better idea of the material of the watch. Jewelry watches for small wrists have always been on demand. Most of the jewelry watches are made of rose gold, classic yellow gold, platinum silver which will make you look more delicate and elegant. A popular choice in stainless steel mark, it is widely used by watch-makers. But in most cases this material gives women a more masculine and solid look. Ceramic watches are used in modern designs, so women can pick it up for short wrists.
- Decide On A Bracelet Or Strap: For those whose wrists are small, among the various types of female wrist watches, the bracelet watch is one of them. Bracelet watches not only fit their small wrists but also acquire a luxurious and formal look like Cartier. Although the leather straps are up to date and incredibly stylish. Their different colors can often be absolutely foreign to match the dial.
- Choose The Movement: There are different types of watch movements but mechanical and quartz are the most used for women’s wrist watches. As can be seen, quartz is the most understood movement and at the same time these watches are more affordable than other timepieces. On the other hand mechanical movement involves careful engineering and may become part of the legacy. Many women whose wrists are short nowadays prefer this type but it is expensive and more difficult to take care of. But whichever you choose, a great electronic timepiece will definitely bring you back a few thousand bucks.
- Case Size: Case size is very important for a woman, especially those whose wrists are short. Typically, the case width for women’s watches is 34mm or even smaller sizes. However, with these fashion trends, the case rise is up to 60 mm. Which seems too big to see. For taller women, consider a larger case to match her size. However, never make this mistake in the case of small wrists. For shorter women and women with shorter wrists, a smaller case with standard straps will look better.