Having a Fitness Goal in mind is the best thing to do for a well-balanced life. As we move ahead with our day-to-day routines, we somewhere miss out on paying attention to our physical selves. So while managing your personal and professional lives, we must include fitness to fit in it very well. If you are someone who does not enjoy going to the gym, then this set of exercises can be easily done at home. And even if you are someone who wants to go to the gym once or twice a week, following this set of exercises will surely help you out. So here is an exercise regime using just one piece of equipment that will surely get you closer to all the fitness goals you have.
- Stretching Exercise: There are multiple reasons listed to ensure that you stretch your body before working out, one of them being that it increases the blood flow. It loosens up your muscles and tendons, which will let you do the following exercises in the workout regime effortlessly. Many experts say that stretching before doing any heavy routines like dumbbells exercises or ab workouts helps you gain flexibility and perform well.
- Dumbbell Lunges: If you want to maximize your results from your exercise regime, then you should create a perfect combination of exercises that train different parts of your body. This is a type of dumbbells exercises that will help add resistance training to your everyday routine. In return, this type of workout makes your muscles grow, giving you a higher rate of lean muscle mass.
- Dumbbell Sit-ups: This is one of the best dumbbells exercises to work on your lower body, and it helps you work on the calf muscles. This is one of the most commonly known and done exercises using a pair of dumbbells. And it makes it very easy to burn fat and put on lean muscle mass no matter what your fitness goal is.
- Hammer Curl: Your arms are one of the crucial groups of muscles that we tend to neglect. With simple dumbbells exercises like the hammer curls, you simply focus on your toning up your arms. This exercise needs to be done properly, or it will be completely wasted. With this one piece of equipment, you can complete this set of workouts, but you must maintain the correct form.
- Russian Twist: Coming to the most important group of muscles, that is, the core. This is not particularly a dumbbells exercises, but if you do it using a dumbbell, it will be beneficial. You do not need to do this workout on a daily basis, but even if you include it twice a week, it will create a great impact on your overall aesthetics.
- Cardio: Last but not least are cardio exercises, and they can be as simple as running and skipping. You must include cardio exercises in your workout for better health and fitness goals. If you want to, at times, skip the other set of workouts, then it is advisable to at least stick with this one.