Keeping your boss happy is like climbing a mount everest in one go! Just kidding, It requires you to work hard, be punctual but also make good efforts to form a better bonding between you both. But with the change of times and coming up of young entrepreneurs, we can see the definition of traditional bosses changing to a cooler, chilled out and a jolly understanding employer. With the holiday season coming, it’s important to spare few minutes and grant your Boss with a unique gift and say thankyou for being such a pillar to the company. We might spot bosses easily appreciating their employees and lifting up their morale, few are the instances where we can spot the opposite. Bosses literally work very hard and at some point of life they might have worked as your mentor like calming you down before a presentation or giving you bonus for your work and sometimes even by counselling you. It’s the time to return the favour and give them a small gift as a token of regard to express your gratitude for being a constant supporter.
A perfect gift for your boss should be something useful and should be the one that reminds them of you whenever they use it. Since it’s your boss, you have to maintain a fine line between a perfect gift and offending you. Don’t try to get too personal into their lives, give them useful which they can use on a daily basis.
We have come up with a list of few potential gift ideas you can gift to your bosses:
- Personalised Number Plate Keychain: Gifting something of use to your boss is great and adding a personalized touch to it is even more fascinating. So, get a customized keychain from ETCHCRAFT EMPORIUM for your boss and leave an indelible impression on them. It’s a classy, affordable, and a premium quality keychain that can be customized as per your requirements. Shaped like a car, it is a perfect car accessory. The best aspect of this shiny silver keychain is that you can get your boss’s car number engraved on it. It will surely last for long as it is designed using non-toxic, 100% waterproof Grade 34 Stainless steel. Trust us, your boss is going to love this personalized engraved number plate keychain.
- Customised name pen: A perfectly balanced pen with a ballpoint tip to felicitate the bosses is never a bad idea. Specially it’s great if it’s customised with their name. Gifting a pen to your boss is no less than an honour itself! Gifting an expensive pen is not only useful but is a very likeable corporate gift that everybody appreciates. There are many luxury brands in the market that provide the best range of pens in a very delicate classy case that will win anybody’s heart. You can choose to gift a golden foundation pen or even a platinum ballpoint pen, as per your taste. A classic pen definitely compliments a man’s charm, especially when kept in the front pocket of your coat.
- Cufflinks: Men’s cufflinks are the most recognizable accessory over a formal or semi-formal shirt or outfit. A classic pair of cufflinks definitely is what a man loves to own. If you are planning to gift something beyond pen and bouquet, you can opt for purchasing a designer piece of cufflinks that only looks stylish but is loved by man worldwide. Choosing a vintage piece of cufflinks or the very renowned gold plated black cufflinks looks luxurious and is a really great gift option. Best part is many companies are always running discounts on cufflinks online and you can choose a perfect piece for your boss from there, it not only looks expensive but will make your boss really happy receiving this valuable gift.
- Plants: Over a period of time, plants have become the most desirable and valuable gifting options between people. Nowadays we can see people exchanging plants as return gifts and even gifting them to the chief guests. The best thing about gifting plants to your loved ones on any special occasion is that even if the occasion has passed, the plant will still continue to deliver your best wishes to your loved ones. Especially in a corporate environment where there is a lot of usage of computers and laptops, you can gift your boss indoor houseplants that helps in absorbing harmful radiation. This will help in improving his health and will also help in providing a stress free environment at work. With the growing demand of plants, you can actually find any type of plant online and order it from the nursery straight to your office. No matter what your office location is just order your desired plant online and get the gift delivery in Noida, Gurgaon, Pune , Delhi or wherever your office is.
- A wine bottle : Gifting your boss alcohol is often about celebrating his or her occasion and helping your own impression management. But stay classy while choosing the right bottle of whiskey to gift your boss. Fortified wines like Madeira and port are good options, as are spirits such as cognac, Armagnac, scotch, and bourbon. Don’t look for a cheaper alternative as it will reflect your choices. Choose from the most premium range and gift a really good bottle of wine for him to enjoy at various occasions and also to strengthen your bond with your employer. Try to gift the bottle to your boss in private, so that it doesn’t create an awkward scenario for the other employees.
Take your corporate gift game to the next level and say thanks to your boss for all his efforts the most unique way! We hope you like the gift ideas for your boss that we gave you via this post. Just remember don’t overdo or get too clingy, stay classy and maintain a good aura around work. It’s important that your gift maintains professionalism but still gives the message across that you appreciate their hard work. Be creative and add a small message with the gift to make it even more special.